We have the ideal choice for skip hire and removal needs in Cardiff and across South Wales. When you are starting the planning for your home renovation, garden revamp or building works. Having the perfect skip choice will not only save you money but means that rubbish removal can be efficient too. Take a look below and see how we can make the choice that bit easier.
What Types of Skips Do We Have
Here at Cardiff & Caerphilly Skips we offer a range of skips to meet your needs. See below for more details:
– Mini Skips- Perfect for the small jobs, from home improvements to small load rubbish removal.
– Midi Skips- If you are looking to do larger home improvements or clearing out the garden then this is the skip for you.
– Maxi Skips- this is the big, big Skip! Perfect for all your large home improvements and when you need to dispose of big items.
– Easy Fill Skips- If you have large items that you may have trouble loading, this skip gives you better access.
– Enclosed Skips- Ideal for being able to lock up at the end of the day. This prevent any unwanted loading overnight.
– Builders Skips- This is the toughest of skips, it can hold 6.12 cubic metres of waste and makes the ideal choice for building works.
For more information on any of the skips we offer and the size details, go to our skips size page and learn all you need to know.
How Long Can I Keep the Skip
We have a range of time schedules available but do be aware that if you require a license to have the skip on a public road or land, these usually start from 7-day periods. Contact your local authority for more details. Having a skip on a public road without a license could result in a fine and no one wants a fine.
Skip Hire and Prices
For all your skip hire and prices, contact our expert team today. With over 50 years of experience, we know that Cardiff & Caerphilly Skips will be able to help. We provide a range of services and skips to meet your needs. Contact us on 02920 501 137